Get ready to meet some great new people, hear some great ideas and have an inspiring evening! The Impact Hub and Teach to Fish have joined forces to create a great workshop-filled evening especially for you on the 22nd of April.
We have some amazing people involved to bring you a taste of their great work. And the best thing is: at the end of the Impact Night you decide how much the evening was worth to you and the profit will go towards the Impact Makers Fund, our own fund that helps start-ups with great ideas to grow. A taste of the evening:
- Blow your mind- introduction to Mindfulness – Marie Christine Roeleveld
- Introduction to Awesome Business Mastery – Maud Kleuskens & David de Kock
- Crowdfunding and Community Building – Karim Maarek
- Think Social, Act Community! – Inge Beckers
- Storytelling Games – Simon Hodges
- Algae, the Green Promise – Maurits Dorlandt
- I’mpossible – Karim Maarek
- And more!
You can pick and mix one, two or three different workshops to fill your evening starting from 19:00 and the evening will go on until 22:00.
Join us in this great evening. You are welcome from 18:30 at the Impact Hub, Haarlemmerweg 10!
Click here to get your free ticket!